Naturecraft Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR FUN: Who do you think of as server co-owner?

+6
[Admin] Redted44
Gr3nwr35stlr
UndeadNecro
Sanchezz7
PULP_Dunsparce
Seaborgium
10 posters

Go down

For fun: Who do you think of as server co-owner?

FOR FUN: Who do you think of as server co-owner? I_vote_lcap50%FOR FUN: Who do you think of as server co-owner? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
FOR FUN: Who do you think of as server co-owner? I_vote_lcap33%FOR FUN: Who do you think of as server co-owner? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
FOR FUN: Who do you think of as server co-owner? I_vote_lcap8%FOR FUN: Who do you think of as server co-owner? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
FOR FUN: Who do you think of as server co-owner? I_vote_lcap0%FOR FUN: Who do you think of as server co-owner? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
FOR FUN: Who do you think of as server co-owner? I_vote_lcap8%FOR FUN: Who do you think of as server co-owner? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
FOR FUN: Who do you think of as server co-owner? I_vote_lcap0%FOR FUN: Who do you think of as server co-owner? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

FOR FUN: Who do you think of as server co-owner? Empty FOR FUN: Who do you think of as server co-owner?

Post  Seaborgium Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Please note that this is just for fun and isn't official or anything. Just pick a staff member that you think of as co-owner. Vote depending on how helpful, nice, etc they are, or how long they've been on, or whatever. (Totally not biased ;D)
Seaborgium
Seaborgium
Lava

Back to top Go down

FOR FUN: Who do you think of as server co-owner? Empty Re: FOR FUN: Who do you think of as server co-owner?

Post  PULP_Dunsparce Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 pm

1st VOTE :D
PULP_Dunsparce
PULP_Dunsparce
Brick

Back to top Go down

FOR FUN: Who do you think of as server co-owner? Empty Re: FOR FUN: Who do you think of as server co-owner?

Post  Seaborgium Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:25 am

PULP_Dunsparce wrote:1st VOTE :D
Thank ya. ^-^ diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond
Seaborgium
Seaborgium
Lava

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanchezz7 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Uh huh uh uhhuhuhuhhuhuh FOR FUN. Uh huh huh uhuhuh uhuh. ;)
Sanchezz7
Sanchezz7
Clay

Back to top Go down

Post  UndeadNecro Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Redted, he's the nicest of all the admins, he actually fools around in a way that isn't harmful. At all. He's been here since V1, and he's probably the funniest of the admins. Hehe.
UndeadNecro
UndeadNecro
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post  Gr3nwr35stlr Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:45 pm

UndeadNecro wrote:Redted, he's the nicest of all the admins, he actually fools around in a way that isn't harmful. At all. He's been here since V1, and he's probably the funniest of the admins. Hehe.
Lol congratulations on being the odd one out!
Gr3nwr35stlr
Gr3nwr35stlr
Sand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanchezz7 Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Gr3nwr35stlr wrote:
UndeadNecro wrote:Redted, he's the nicest of all the admins, he actually fools around in a way that isn't harmful. At all. He's been here since V1, and he's probably the funniest of the admins. Hehe.
Lol congratulations on being the odd one out!
I had to follow my conscience and not choose me. :3
Sanchezz7
Sanchezz7
Clay

Back to top Go down

Post  Seaborgium Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Haha, I think of red as co-owner also. diamond
Seaborgium
Seaborgium
Lava

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin] Redted44 Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Thankyou =D.
[Admin] Redted44
[Admin] Redted44
Sand

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin] Redted44 Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:36 pm

I know i havnt been getting on much. I try to get on at least 1 time a day. This is because my life is busy as fuck.
[Admin] Redted44
[Admin] Redted44
Sand

Back to top Go down

FOR FUN: Who do you think of as server co-owner? Empty I love myself.

Post  nutella Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:30 pm

I vote for me, nutellacrepes227. Why am I not on? srsly.

nutella

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin] Redted44 Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:10 pm

nutella wrote:I vote for me, nutellacrepes227. Why am I not on? srsly.

Your not an admin.
[Admin] Redted44
[Admin] Redted44
Sand

Back to top Go down

Post  Seaborgium Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:33 pm

[Admin] Redted44 wrote:

Your not an admin.
Pretty sure she's kidding red.
Seaborgium
Seaborgium
Lava

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin] Redted44 Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Or is she, that is the question.
[Admin] Redted44
[Admin] Redted44
Sand

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencerjj2 Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:10 am

[Admin] Redted44 wrote:Or is she, that is the question.
Yeah I think we better get back on topic before we make it decline into nothing.
Spencerjj2
Spencerjj2
Sand

Back to top Go down

FOR FUN: Who do you think of as server co-owner? Empty choices

Post  Flarbman Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:23 pm

1st choice= Sea 2nd choice= San 3rd= Red 4th= AG
Flarbman
Flarbman
Sandstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Imdogtc Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Y SIMP NO ADMIN N E MOAR :O
Imdogtc
Imdogtc
Snow

http://www.meatspin.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Imdogtc Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:29 pm

I was joking about Simp being Co (sorry simp) but honestly, I think that RredTed should be the Co-Owner, since he is always there whern Grat needs to concentrate finishing drawing his MLP's, and can't put the server back up.
Imdogtc
Imdogtc
Snow

http://www.meatspin.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hal 9000 Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:45 pm

Imdogtc wrote:I was joking about Simp being Co (sorry simp) but honestly, I think that RredTed should be the Co-Owner, since he is always there whern Grat needs to concentrate finishing drawing his MLP's, and can't put the server back up.

But most of the time it's when somebody asks him to do it.. And most of the time.. Sea just does it. :P
Hal 9000
Hal 9000
Plank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum