Naturecraft Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application - USE THIS TO APPLY FOR MODERATOR

2 posters

Go down

Moderator Application - USE THIS TO APPLY FOR MODERATOR Empty Moderator Application - USE THIS TO APPLY FOR MODERATOR

Post  Seaborgium Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Just fill out this form.
IGN:
How long have you been playing on the server?
What have you added/given to the server?
Have you done anything in the past that I should know of? (Honesty is a good thing)
Why do you think I should make you an honorary moderator?

ASWELL as filling out this form, fill out these questions and PRIVATE MESSAGE me them:

1. Someone is using swear words in every sentence. What do you do?
2. Someone sets a forest on fire, and said it was an accident, as they were just trying to get rid of a floating tree. Actions?
3. An Admin tells you to watch a new player, as he has been acting suspiciously. You are 10 minutes away from finishing building an awesome looking construction. What do you do?
4. Someone asks you to change it to day time, as night is falling. There are 9 other players online. What do you do?
5. Someone insults you, and calls you a terrible mod. Actions?
6. You see someone break/grief a house. Actions?
7. You see an admin joking around and messing with people. Actions?

Once this is filled out then I will accept/deny your app. MOST APPS WILL BE DENIED. Keep this in mind.
Big thanks to Frazz once again for the mod app, it was a big help. If he wants me to take it down I will.
Seaborgium
Seaborgium
Lava

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application - USE THIS TO APPLY FOR MODERATOR Empty Imdogtc's Mod Application

Post  Imdogtc Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:43 pm

IGN:Imdogtc
How long have you been playing on the server?since the beginning of v7, was going to be at the end of v6.
What have you added/given to the server?I have helped out other players, helped build a town and was in the midst of making another village in v7.
Have you done anything in the past that I should know of? (Honesty is a good thing)Yes, I have been staff of some sort on allmost every server I have been on, and NC has HONESTLY been the best server I have been on so far; seeing it has great staff and community, nice plugins and good builders.
Why do you think I should make you an honorary moderator? I honestly think I deserve it, because I have helped a lot on the server (not as much as staff), and I am debating whether or not to Donate to this server (around $20-25). I also love keeping the "law" of servers.
Imdogtc
Imdogtc
Snow

http://www.meatspin.com/

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application - USE THIS TO APPLY FOR MODERATOR Empty Re: Moderator Application - USE THIS TO APPLY FOR MODERATOR

Post  Seaborgium Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:05 am

Man Imdog, I was just about to close the mod application thread because we don't need mods right now. You did a very good job on the app and I think you could make a decent mod, but as of now we just don't need mods. I'll consider you in the future if we need mods again, and you can re-apply then, but right now this app has been
denied.
I will now close the mod application thread because we don't need mods right now - Sorry imdog!
Seaborgium
Seaborgium
Lava

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application - USE THIS TO APPLY FOR MODERATOR Empty Re: Moderator Application - USE THIS TO APPLY FOR MODERATOR

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum