Naturecraft Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application - SilverWulf

2 posters

Go down

Admin Application - SilverWulf Empty Admin Application - SilverWulf

Post  SilverWulf Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:59 am

Age?: 17

How have you helped out?: I have helped people with many tasks since I have joined NautreCraft. I have done a wide range of tasks from helping build the public mine in the current version (v8) to working on the grand mansion project in v7. I always try to help out if someone asks for assistance, even if I am working on something myself.

How will you contribute if you are accepted?: I would be able to help with grievers with my knowledge of Big Brother, and I would also try to help out more with the community buildings. If the chest shops were implemented, I would love to build a shopping complex for everyone to utilize as needed.

How long have you played on the server?: Since mid-v6.

Have you helped out staff previously in any ways?: I have reported a few greifs and helped Sea start to build his epic brick house in v7 (which was sadly abandoned). I have probably helped out in other ways, but I do not remember them.

Any past admin positions? If so, what server, and why did you leave?: I was an admin on a creative server (I don't remember the name) a long time ago. I left the server because, sadly, it was taken down by the owner.

Swear to obey rules, and to ask me/other admin before instant action?: I solemnly swear that I will uphold the rules to the fullest and to strictly obey all admins and Grats.

Other notes (any other things you have to say): I believe I covered everything in the previous questions.

(Please excuse any autocorrect errors, I am posting this via my iPhone. I will try to edit any mistakes out.)
SilverWulf
SilverWulf
Sandstone

Back to top Go down

Admin Application - SilverWulf Empty Re: Admin Application - SilverWulf

Post  Seaborgium Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:11 am

I think you and AG would both make great admins. Awesome app, and the fact that you made it from your iphone is better, though I do need to see the questionare (W/e) as well in a private message.
Seaborgium
Seaborgium
Lava

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverWulf Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:33 am

Sent part 2 via PM.
SilverWulf
SilverWulf
Sandstone

Back to top Go down