Naturecraft Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Factions, MultiWorld, and a little PvP

4 posters

Go down

Factions, MultiWorld, and a little PvP Empty Factions, MultiWorld, and a little PvP

Post  Imdogtc Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:10 pm

I think that NatureCraft should have some Factions, PvP, and Multiworlds. Factions and PvP add more interest to the game, It gives you something to do when you don't feel like finishing the rest of your temple just yet. I think That Multiworlds should be enabled so there is no PvP in the main world, otherwise it may get out of hand. Also, another world that is for people to show off their pixel-art/Statues. they may buy plots with the yearls they earn however they do, and buy plots based on their size, and can build anything.

Planning on adding more to this thread if I come up with any more plugins that some of the other users want too. (Since I already know some people on the server who would like these plugins and PvP)
Imdogtc
Imdogtc
Snow

http://www.meatspin.com/

Back to top Go down

Factions, MultiWorld, and a little PvP Empty Re: Factions, MultiWorld, and a little PvP

Post  UndeadNecro Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:26 pm

For god sake. NO. This is how my other server ended. It went to a shithole by going from a free-build server to an RP server. I highly do not suggest this, grat, mostly because you never go from free-build to RP for the sake of the players, if they're here to stay for a free-build server, I doubt they'll stay for RP. I'm only suggesting this because I've seen it happen. Do it if you want, but I know this is a bad idea. Anyways, this is my opinion on this, but unless if you're ready to lose possibly several players, I wouldn't go for it.

EDIT:And yes, pretty much everything you said is involved in a RP server. The PVP, MultiWorlds, and factions. A pixel world wouldn't be bad, but I'd rather not go there and be annoyed by the MLP fans' Pixel Art cloggin' up the world when I suddenly can't do crap with the world.
UndeadNecro
UndeadNecro
Gold

Back to top Go down

Factions, MultiWorld, and a little PvP Empty Re: Factions, MultiWorld, and a little PvP

Post  Seaborgium Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:08 am

Alright, I do like this idea but I need to adjust it a bit.
No factions. Like, no, ever. That would kill the server to death.
PVP would be fine if we had a command to turn it on and off kind of like red's server. I have wanted pvp for a while.
Multi-world is something I've wanted for a while and it sounds very cool. I suggest we get that if we have to get 1 out of the 3 things here. Please consider this grat! <3
Seaborgium
Seaborgium
Lava

Back to top Go down

Post  Imdogtc Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:41 am

Your getting my idea all wrong Undead, PvP is the reason for the Multiworlds. Whenever you want to go PvP its in another world. I am also saying that we could even have a PvP ARENA, and not a Warzone. Ofcourse without factions if it an arena. and for the Pixel Art, I am sure people would LOVE a pixel art world. They can buy plots and build anyhthing with the materials there. I.E. Chests with iConomy, so they are [Free] Chests of wool, stone, etc. And you cant bring them back to the real world.
Imdogtc
Imdogtc
Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Imdogtc Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:43 am

UndeadNecro wrote:A pixel world wouldn't be bad, but I'd rather not go there and be annoyed by the MLP fans'
uMad at MLP? .. /Ban UndeadNecro lul.
Imdogtc
Imdogtc
Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  UndeadNecro Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:19 am

I'm getting your idea perfectly. As I said, it would kill the world dead. Even PVP would. People tend to do stuff after they rage from dieing.
UndeadNecro
UndeadNecro
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post  UndeadNecro Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:21 am

Imdogtc wrote:
UndeadNecro wrote:A pixel world wouldn't be bad, but I'd rather not go there and be annoyed by the MLP fans'

You didn't quote the whole thing. I said the MLP fan's art. If you try and mix someone's words around, at least try and hide the evidence.
UndeadNecro
UndeadNecro
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post  Imdogtc Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:03 pm

UndeadNecro wrote:I'm getting your idea perfectly. As I said, it would kill the world dead. Even PVP would. People tend to do stuff after they rage from dieing.
Ok, people are able to do things when they rage. You do realize that we do have active staff, and they are there to mute,kick and ban people who dis-obey the rules. and I am sorry for the person who can't handle the rush of PvP.
Imdogtc
Imdogtc
Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Imdogtc Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:05 pm

UndeadNecro wrote:
Imdogtc wrote:

You didn't quote the whole thing. I said the MLP fan's art. If you try and mix someone's words around, at least try and hide the evidence.
I didn't quote the whole thing because it wasn't important to what I was saying to you.
Imdogtc
Imdogtc
Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  UndeadNecro Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:10 am

1. It's still twisting my words.

2. It really doesn't matter. The main fact is that changing from a Building/survival server to RP server is the worst idea ever. Yes, adding those plugins would change it to a RP server. Those are some huge factors in a RP server, excluding the RPG plugins (skills, money, and such, also, RP events)
UndeadNecro
UndeadNecro
Gold

Back to top Go down

Factions, MultiWorld, and a little PvP Empty A "fun" plugin?

Post  Imdogtc Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:29 am

I am thinking that we should have a few fun plugins. Some examples could be Tag, Cops & Robbers, paintball, etc.
Imdogtc
Imdogtc
Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Imdogtc Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:43 am

Imdogtc wrote:I am thinking that we should have a few fun plugins. Some examples could be Tag, Cops & Robbers, paintball, etc.
You still don't understand that it is in Different worlds. And no. It would not make it an RP server since it will only count as a small factor of naturecraft. Everyone knows that it is a build/survival server, and I'm pretty sure people will know the PvP realm to the regular world.
Imdogtc
Imdogtc
Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  UndeadNecro Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:06 pm

Main Point:Lots of worlds cause lots of lag. Unless if grat can (or does already have) get a REALLY good server/vps/whatever, it would lag a lot. Unless if you mean people can make arenas or such, whatever. Certain things ruin the feel of a good server. I'd rather not be walking around in the main world where it's deserted and everyone's played a game of tag or cops + robbers. Leave it to warcraft's custom maps. (If you don't know what that is, you obviously haven't ever played online/b.net custom maps. It's the online of Blizzard's games.)

Also, I don't think your tag, cops and robbers ect. would fit the server.
UndeadNecro
UndeadNecro
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post  PULP_Dunsparce Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:55 pm

PvP= Me first bumping you to death :)
PULP_Dunsparce
PULP_Dunsparce
Brick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down