Naturecraft Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anyone recommend some 3DS things to meh?

3 posters

Go down

Can anyone recommend some 3DS things to meh? Empty Can anyone recommend some 3DS things to meh?

Post  Seaborgium Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:47 pm

Alright, so due to the price drop I've decided to buy the 3DS with some saved up money. I know that I'll be getting Ocarina of Time with it but have money for another game. Should I get:
    Nintendogs+Cats
    Pilotwings Resort
    Pokemon White (I know it's not a 3ds game but after soulsilver I quit pokemon for a bit and kind of want to try it out.)
    Or an accessory, like the Nyko Power Pak+
    Or an eShop card (Link's Awakening DX o_o)

Tell me your thoughts on each thing please.
Seaborgium
Seaborgium
Lava

Back to top Go down

Can anyone recommend some 3DS things to meh? Empty Re: Can anyone recommend some 3DS things to meh?

Post  Ethan3b Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:54 pm

Super street fighter and Kid Icarus.
Ethan3b
Ethan3b
Gravel

Back to top Go down

Can anyone recommend some 3DS things to meh? Empty Re: Can anyone recommend some 3DS things to meh?

Post  Seaborgium Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:19 pm

Ethan3b wrote:Super street fighter and Kid Icarus.
I've gotten the list down a little bit more, I've decided I'm not getting pilotwings or pokemon white (pokemon has just gotten too repetitive)
So it's between Nintendogs+Cats, an eshop card, and the nyko battery. I think that the battery is the lowest on my list there. :P
Seaborgium
Seaborgium
Lava

Back to top Go down

Post  UndeadNecro Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:09 pm

Zelda Games. Nuff' said. Classics always win.
UndeadNecro
UndeadNecro
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post  Seaborgium Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:02 am

UndeadNecro wrote:Zelda Games. Nuff' said. Classics always win.
I'm getting oot and something else, I dunno what else - It can be an accessory or game or w/e, please give suggestions below vv
Seaborgium
Seaborgium
Lava

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum