Naturecraft Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm pissed off, and I've had enough.

4 posters

Go down

I'm pissed off, and I've had enough. Empty I'm pissed off, and I've had enough.

Post  UndeadNecro Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:45 pm

I'm pretty pissed off right now, I didn't mention this earlier as it'd bring up some pretty stressful arguments, but screw it...when I had admin, people treated me with 'respect'. I mean, even then, they asked pretty much me for everything. If you're wondering, it's why I resigned. I just couldn't take the stress, the annoyances ect. Now that I'm just a builder, people don't 'respect' me much, anymore. It's really annoying, I feel like I was USED as an admin, and I won't stay if the rude, ignorant community of present Naturecraft will treat me less than when I was an admin, now that I'm not an admin. I just wanted to get this out there, so that everyone knows.

P.S. This has nothing to do with forum posts, it's in game.
UndeadNecro
UndeadNecro
Gold

Back to top Go down

I'm pissed off, and I've had enough. Empty Re: I'm pissed off, and I've had enough.

Post  PULP_Dunsparce Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:27 pm

I vote to respect you :) also if you want any sand talk to me, I got tons :)
PULP_Dunsparce
PULP_Dunsparce
Brick

Back to top Go down

I'm pissed off, and I've had enough. Empty Re: I'm pissed off, and I've had enough.

Post  UndeadNecro Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:03 pm

PULP_Dunsparce wrote:I vote to respect you :) also if you want any sand talk to me, I got tons :)

Duns, you do it too, don't try to hide it. I'm not taking shit from anyone, and I'm only associating with a select few on the server.
UndeadNecro
UndeadNecro
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanchezz7 Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:27 pm

I sorta agree with Undead. In the select few way...
Sanchezz7
Sanchezz7
Clay

Back to top Go down

Post  PULP_Dunsparce Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:44 pm

UndeadNecro wrote:
PULP_Dunsparce wrote:I vote to respect you :) also if you want any sand talk to me, I got tons :)

Duns, you do it too, don't try to hide it. I'm not taking shit from anyone, and I'm only associating with a select few on the server.

Undead i said that because i was one of the people who disrespected you (meaning i wouldn't do it again) but now that you start acting exclusive i now have much less respect for you
PULP_Dunsparce
PULP_Dunsparce
Brick

Back to top Go down

Post  UndeadNecro Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 pm

PULP_Dunsparce wrote:
UndeadNecro wrote:

Undead i said that because i was one of the people who disrespected you (meaning i wouldn't do it again) but now that you start acting exclusive i now have much less respect for you

The fact is, you disrespected me in any case, and I did nothing wrong. Like when you thought I was using fly mod. I -had- it, but I wasn't using it. And I don't need to socialize with people like you if I don't want to. I've had enough with ignorant, annoying, assholes on the internet. I may or may not look past this, but if I were to count the people that have disrespected me cause' I wasn't 'almighty', there's a lot.
UndeadNecro
UndeadNecro
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post  Seaborgium Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Sorry to hear about that, UN. I am kind of dealing with the same thing lately. As San said. Anyway, I haven't been on as much lately due to a vacation a few days ago and school work (before school. wut.)
Seaborgium
Seaborgium
Lava

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum